A rare opportunity to join a team of leaders in the Forensic Technology field who have a reputation for providing their clients with cutting edge legal technology solutions!
- Manager level role for Perth office of Global Advisory firm
- Must have computer forensics and eDiscovery experience
- Perth CBD location
Our client is a premier advisory and investment firm well known globally for providing their clients with innovative and technology solutions to complex commercial challenges.
Working nationally with a number of the most highly regarded Forensic professionals in the field, you will be an integral part of the Perth team. This is a hands on Manager role where you will supervise 1 other eDiscovery Specialist in the firm's Perth office. As a team you will assisting in the delivery of leading edge document management solutions nationally. This will include identifying, processing and collecting electronic data along with project managing the data across different stages and liaising with both internal and external stakeholders.
To be successful you will have:
- Both computer forensics and end to end eDiscovery experience
- Certification in Relativity is highly desirable
- Strong IT literacy including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access and SQL
- Strong project management skills
- Be self-motivated and able to supervise/mentor a junior eDiscovery Specialist
- Interested, engaged and keen to contribute with a high degree of professionalism
This is an exceptionally well-regarded company that will provide a unique opportunity to be a part of a team of leaders in the field, along with a competitive salary, ongoing learning opportunities as well as a great social and sporting culture.
To be considered for this position, please apply with your CV in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org