The Firm & The Role
Our client is an national law firm and they have a formidable reputation in the construction space. This construction team has a strong pipeline of work. The team is headed by leaders in the industry. This team acts for major construction companies, property developers, environment consultancies, mining and energy companies, insurance companies.
This role will see you working on major pieces of litigation, security of payments, adjudications, mediations, arbitrations.
Skills & Experience
- You will have around 2 to 4 years pae in the area of construction and/or litigation law
- Drafting, research and litigation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client has a superb working culture. The culture is progressive, collaborative and forward thinking. Our client is proud of its initiatives in relation to gender equality.
On offer is a top of market salary package and assistance with post graduate study and study leave, access to internal and external training programmes, client & interstate secondments, the opportunity to purchase extra annual leave, sporting, social and pro bono activities.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19387
Phone: (02) 8227 7207