Our client is a multi-award winning Australian law firm. This firm is growing their infrastructure group and is seeking to appoint an experienced construction/infrastructure lawyer at the senior level. This role will see you working closely with the partners in the team on major infrastructure projects and with clients in the energy & resources sector, financial services and property sectors, mining sector, telecommunications sector etc.
As this role is for an experienced construction lawyer, you will be given high levels of autonomy and responsibility and you will supervise more junior members of the team.
The work will be broad and varied and the work will also include, PPPs, social infrastructure, front-end construction work.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years plus pae experience in the area of construction/infrastructure law
- Experience in front end construction and major projects, advantageous would be experience in project finance
- Drafting, negotiating, analytical and commercial skills
- Management and supervision skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to lead a project
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to think outside the square
- Energy, drive & enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client pays at the very top of the market. Other benefits include a supportive, progressive and collaborative working environment. Our client promotes flexible working arrangements as well as the opportunity to work from home.
Build your profile at this leading law firm where you can foster strong client relationships and fast track your career development.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19509
Phone: (02) 8227 7207