Our Client & The Role
Our client is an award winning top tier law firm and acts for ASX-listed companies, tier 1 and tier 2 construction companies, government agencies, developers (both large and small). The construction partners are well known for their work and are one of the ''go to" construction teams in Sydney.
Due to new instructions and a strong pipeline of work, our client is looking to appoint an experienced construction lawyer to their team.
This role will see you working with the construction partners on major front-end construction contracts and infrastructure projects. You will be given high levels of responsibility and autonomy, assist the partners in further building the practice group and you will menotr more junior members of the team.
The work will be broad and varied and the projects vary from high profile to smaller projects.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years plus pae experience in the area of construction law
- Experience in front end construction and major projects
- Drafting, negotiating, analytical and commercial skills
- Management and supervision skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to lead a project
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to think outside the box
- Energy, drive & enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client pays at the very top of the market. Other benefits include a supportive and collaborative working environment. Our client leads the way in relation to flexible working arrangements.
You will have access to development programs and have access to study allowance and study leave.
Build your profile at this leading law firm where you can foster strong client relationships and fast track your career development.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19594
Phone: (02) 8227 7207