The Firm & The Role
Our client is a boutique law firm and they speacialise in property and construction law. Due to new matters, the partner is looking for a lawyer at the 1 to 3 year pae level with experience in construction litigation.
The firm acts for property developers, high net individuals, builders, sub-contractors, strata managers.
Skills & Experience
- You will have around 1 to 3 years pae in the area of construction and/or litigation law
- Drafting, research and litigation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client has a close knit and supportive culture. You will work closely with the partner, be taken under their wings and be mentored.
On offer is a market salary package, assistance with post graduate study and study leave, excellent resources and other benefits such as the opportunity to purchase extra annual leave.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19604
Phone: 0422 671 673