The Firm & The Role
Our client is an national law firm and they have an excellent reputation in the construction space and this construction team has a strong pipeline of work. The team is headed by two experienced partners. This team acts for major construction companies, property developers, environment consultancies, mining and energy companies, insurance companies,
This role will see you working on major pieces of litigation, security of payments, adjudications, mediations and arbitrations.
Skills & Experience
- You will have around 2 to 5 years pae in the area of construction and/or litigation law
- Drafting, research and litigation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client has a superb working culture, one of the best in Australia with a low turnover of staff. The culture is progressive, collaborative and friendly.
On offer is a top of market salary package and assistance with post graduate study and study leave, access to internal and external training programmes, the opportunity to purchase extra annual leave, sporting, social and pro bono activities. Work at a law firm where a life outside of law is encouraged and there are no crazy hours.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19795
Phone: 0422 671 673