The Firm & The Role
Our client is an national law firm and they have a market leading reputation in the construction space. Due to a strong pipeline of work, the partners of this team are looking to actively recruit a senior construction litigation lawyer (or a senior lawyer with a general litigation background who wants to specialise in construction disputes).
This construction group acts for Tier 1construction companies, property developers, environment consultancies, mining and energy companies, government agencies.
This role will see you working on major pieces of litigation, security of payments, adjudications, mediations and arbitrations.
Skills & Experience
- You will have at least 4 years in the area of construction litigation or general litigation or property litigation or strata litigation
- Drafting, advocacy and litigation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to think outside the squre
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work under pressure and manage clients
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to network and undertake marketing activities
- Ability to supervise and manage more junior lawyers
Benefits & Culture
On offer is an absolute top of market salary package as well as healthy bonuses for hard work and strong performance.
Other benefits include a working culture that is dynamic and supportive as well as benefits such as assistance with post graduate study and study leave, access to internal and external training programmes, the opportunity to purchase extra annual leave, sporting, social and pro bono activities. As this is a senior role you will have access to a partnership track.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19843
Phone: 0422 671 673