My client is a property/construction practice located in North Sydney. Due to new clients and new instructions, our client is looking to appoint an experienced construction lawyer with at least 4+ years post admission experience.
The ideal person will have:
- At least 4-6 years post admission experience in the area of construction law
- Experience in construction law (both front and back end)
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional advisory skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed team
- Ability to work independently and manage your own matters
- Experience in other areas of law is an advantage
A genuine career path is on offer and you will pay a pivotal role in the further growth of the practice. The working environment is friendly and flexible.
Join a firm where you will be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work and enjoy autonomy to manage your own files and clients.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT11162
Phone: 0422 671 673