The Firm & The Role
Our client is an award winning commercial law firm and acts for ASX-listed companies, tier 1 and tier 2 construction companies, government agencies, developers (both large and small). The construction partners are well known for their work and are one of the 'go to' construction teams in Sydney.
Due to a strong pipeline of work, our client is looking to appoint an experienced construction lawyer to their team. The partners of this team will consider lawyers with strong experience in real estate or projects.
This role will see you working with the construction partners on major front-end construction contracts and infrastructure projects. You will be given high levels of responsibility and autonomy, assist the partners in further building the practice group and you will mentor more junior members of the team.
The work will be broad and varied and the projects vary from high profile to smaller projects.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years plus pae experience in the area of construction law or real estate law or major projects work
- Drafting, negotiating, analytical and commercial skills
- Management and supervision skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a busy and high performing team
- Ability to lead a transaction
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to think outside the square
- Energy, drive & enthusiasm
- The ability to supervise more junior lawyers
- The ability to network and assist with the further growth of the practice group
Benefits & Culture
Our client pays at the very top of the market. Other benefits include a supportive and collaborative working environment.
You will have access to development programs and have access to study allowance and study leave.
Build your profile at this leading law firm where you can foster strong client relationships and fast track your career.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19921
Phone: 0422 671 673