The Firm & The Role
Our client is a commercial law firm and they speacialise in property and construction law. Due to new matters, the partner is looking for a lawyer at the 2 to 4 year pae level with experience in construction/litigation.
The firm acts for property developers, high net individuals, builders, sub-contractors, strata managers.
Skills & Experience
- You will have around 2 to 4 years pae in the area of construction and/or litigation law
- Drafting, research and litigation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to think outside the box
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work under pressure, manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Energy, drive and enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client has a close knit and supportive culture. You will work closely with the partners, be taken under their wings and be mentored.
On offer is a market salary package, assistance with post graduate study and study leave, excellent resources and other benefits such as the opportunity to purchase extra annual leave. This is an opportunity to take the next step in your career.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19923
Phone: 0422 671 673