The Firm & The Role
Our client is a commercial law firm. They are leaders in the construction law space. Due to a burgeoning pipeline of work, the partners of this law firm are looking to recruit multiple construction lawyers at the Associate to Senior Associate level. They are looking for lawyers with construction litigation or front end construction experience or both.
This law firm rivals the top end of town for the quality of work and quality of clients. Their client base is enviable and includes major construction companies, developers, contractors, subcontractors, government agencies, principals, consultants, property companies.
You will work on major pieces of litigation, security or payments, adjudications, medications, arbitrations, building defect claims, drafting contracts, major projects.
You will be given real responsibility and autonomy. You will not be micro-managed.
Skills & Experience
- You will have at least 2 years in the area of construction litigation or front end construction/projects
- Drafting, advisory and litigation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to think laterally
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a committed and high performing team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to manage clients
- Ability to network and undertake marketing activities
- Energy, drive and a strong work ethic
Benefits & Culture
On offer is an absolute top of market salary package as well as healthy bonuses for strong performance and exceeding KPIs. Other benefits include a working culture that is down to earth but professional. The working culture is also supportive, dynamic and progressive. Other benefits include work from home arrangements, assistance with post graduate studies, access to internal and external learning and development programmes, social activities. Progression is based solely on merit and hard work is rewarded.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19948
Phone: 0422 671 673