Our Client & The Role
Our client is a multi-award winning Australian law firm. This firm is growing their infrastructure group and is seeking to appoint an experienced construction/infrastructure lawyer at the senior level. This role will see you working for an ex-global law firm partner who has been newly appointed to the firm. You will be working with the partner on major infrastructure projects and with clients in the energy & resources sector, financial services and property sectors, mining sector, telecommunications sector etc.
As this is a senior role, you will be given high levels of autonomy and responsibility and you will supervise more junior members of the team.
The work will be broad and varied and the work will also include, PPPs, social infrastructure, front-end construction work.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years plus pae experience in the area of construction/infrastructure law
- Experience in front end construction and major projects, advantageous would be experience in project finance
- Drafting, negotiating, analytical and commercial skills
- Management and supervision skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to lead a project
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to think outside the box
- Energy, drive & enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client pays at the very top of the market. On top of a generous salary package, there is a healthy incentive scheme. Other benefits include a supportive, progressive and collaborative working environment. Our client promotes flexible working arrangements as well as the opportunity to work from home.
Build your profile at this leading law firm where you can foster strong client relationships and fast track your career development.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role, or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19145
Phone: (02) 8227 7207