The Firm & The Role
Our client is an international law firm and they have a market leading reputation in the construction space. Due to a strong pipeline of work, the partners of this team are looking to actively recruit a senior construction litigation lawyer (or a senior lawyer with a general litigation background who wants to specialise in construction disputes).
This construction group acts for Tier 1 construction companies, property developers, environment consultancies, mining and energy companies, government agencies.
This role will see you working on major pieces of litigation, security of payments, adjudications, mediations and major arbitrations.
Our client is firm that is constantly evolving and invests heavily in the development of their lawyers.
Skills & Experience
- You will have at least 5 years in the area of construction litigation or general litigation
- Experience with arbitrations would be advantageous
- Drafting, advocacy and litigation skills
- Negotiation and strategy skills
- Attention to detail and an analytical mind
- Commercial nous
- Problem solving skills
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage clients
- Ability to work independently, but within a team-focused environment
- Experience in servicing major corporations is highly advantageous
- A 'can do' attitude and a strong work ethic
Benefits & Culture
On offer is an above market salary package. Other benefits include a working culture that is dynamic, positive and supportive as well as benefits such as assistance with post graduate study and study leave, access to internal and external training programmes, the opportunity to purchase extra annual leave, sporting, social and pro bono activities. As this is a senior role you will have access to a partnership track.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to an international client base as well as work on high profile arbitrations. Join a firm that is growing and is successful.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT20096
Phone: 0422 671 673
Applications close 29 November 2020.