Senior role. National law firm. Construction litigation, adjudications, major arbitrations security of payments. Some front end work. Work with down to earth partners. Build your profile. Fast track your career.
The Firm & The Role
Our client is a national law firm and they have a stellar reputation in the construction space. Due to a strong pipeline of work, the partners of this team are looking to actively recruit a construction lawyer at the Senior Associate level.
This construction group acts for Tier 1 construction companies, property developers, environment consultancies, mining and energy companies.
This role will see you working on major pieces of litigation, security of payments, adjudications, mediations and major arbitrations. From time to time there will be front end construction work and major projects work.
Our client is firm that is constantly evolving and invests heavily in the development of their lawyers.
Skills & Experience
- You will have at least 5 years in the area of construction law
- Experience with arbitrations and front end work would be advantageous
- Drafting, advocacy and litigation skills
- Negotiation and strategy skills
- Attention to detail and an analytical mind
- Commercial nous
- Problem solving skills and creative thinking
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal and client skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage clients
- Ability to work independently, but within a team-focused environment
- Experience in servicing major construction companies is highly advantageous
- A 'can do' attitude and a strong work ethic
Benefits & Culture
On offer is an above market salary package. Other benefits include a working culture that is dynamic, positive and supportive as well as benefits such as assistance with post graduate study and study leave, access to internal and external training programmes, the opportunity to purchase extra annual leave, sporting, social and pro bono activities. As this is a senior role there is transparency regarding a partnership path.
Join a firm that is growing and is successful.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT20219
Phone: 0422 671 673
Applications close 1 January 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.