The Firm & The Role
Our client is a growing boutique law firm. Due to new clients and a strong pipeline of work, our client is looking to recruit a senior lawyer with at least 5 years post admission experience.
Our client acts for construction companies, property developers, subcontractors, large and small corporations, high net worth individuals.
This role will see you working on major pieces of litigation, security of payments, adjudications, mediations and major arbitrations. From time to time there will be front end construction work and major projects work. As this is a boutique law firm, you will be also be general commercial matters and property related matters.
There is no shortage of work.
Skills & Experience
- You will have at least 5 years in the area of construction law, experience in general commercial and property law would be advantageous
- Advisory, drafting, advocacy and litigation skills
- Negotiation and strategy skills
- Attention to detail and an analytical mind
- Commercial nous
- Problem solving skills and creative thinking
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal and client skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage clients
- Ability to work independently, but within a team-focused environment
- A 'can do' attitude and a strong work ethic
Benefits & Culture
On offer is an above market salary package. Other benefits include a working culture that is dynamic, positive and supportive as well as benefits such as assistance with post graduate study and study leave, access to external training programmes, payment of membership fees to professional associations. As this is a senior role there is transparency regarding a partnership path.
Join a firm that is agile, client focused and successful.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT20305
Phone: 0422 671 673
Applications close 11 February 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.