- Busy commercial law firm
- Go to court, liaise with clients, run your own matters
4 to 7 years pae. Commercial law firm. Construction litigation, building defects litigation, strata litigation. Work closely with clients and build on your construction/ litigation experience.
The Firm & The Role
Our client is a commercial law firm and they speacialise in property and construction law. Due to new matters, the partner is looking for a lawyer with at least 4 years post admission experience.
The firm acts for property developers, high net individuals, builders, sub-contractors, strata managers.
Skills & Experience
- You will have at least 4 years post admission experience in the area of construction and/or litigation law
- Strong advisory, drafting and litigation skills
- The ability to work independently and manage clients
- Commercial nous
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed and collaborative team
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly developed organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drive and ambition
Benefits & Culture
Our client is offering a generous salary package. Other benefits include a supportive, cohesive and collaborative working environment. Other benefits include study assistance and study leave, payment of membership fees for professional associations, ability to salary sacrifice, payment of CLEs and seminars, agile work practices and the promotion of a work/life balance.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT18818
Phone: 0422 671 673
Applications close 12 March 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.