The Firm & The Role
Our client is a major commercial law firm and they have a growing construction group. Due to new clients and a strong pipeline of work, our client is looking to recruit a senior lawyer with at least 2 years post admission experience.
Our client acts for construction companies, property developers, subcontractors, large and small corporations, high net worth individuals, engineering and electrical companies, engineers.
This role will see you working on major pieces of litigation, security of payments, adjudications, mediations and major arbitrations. From time to time there will be front end construction work and major projects work.
There is no shortage of work of quality work
Skills & Experience
- You will have at least 2 years in the area of construction law, ideally experience with both back end and front end construction matters
- Advisory, drafting, advocacy and litigation skills
- Negotiation and strategy skills
- Attention to detail and an analytical mind
- Commercial nous
- Problem solving skills and creative thinking
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal and client skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage clients
- Ability to work independently, but within a team-focused environment
- A 'can do' attitude and a strong work ethic
Benefits & Culture
On offer is a generous salary package. Other benefits include a working culture that is dynamic, positive and supportive as well as benefits such as assistance with post graduate study and study leave, access to external training programmes, payment of membership fees to professional associations.
The partners at this firm heavily invest in their lawyers and training, development and mentoring is a priority.
Join a firm that is agile, client focused and successful.
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT19085
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 23 April 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.