The Firm & The Role
Our client is a specialist law firm and due to new clients and a strong pipeline of work, the firm is looking to recruit an experienced construction lawyer with back-end experience at the Associate to Senior Associate level.
The partners at this firm are well known and are highly ranked in the legal tables. They have attracted a stellar client base of local and international clients, leading construction companies, environment consultancies and government agencies. You will work on large and complex construction and engineering claims in Australia.
As this role is for a lawyer with experience, there will be a clear career path. There will be autonomy and high levels of responsibility
Skills & Experience
- You will have at least 4 years in the area of construction litigation law
- Experience with arbitrations would be advantageous but not essential
- Drafting, advocacy and litigation skills
- Negotiation and strategy skills
- Attention to detail and an analytical mind
- Business acumen
- Problem solving skills and creative thinking
- First class written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal and the ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Ability to work under pressure and manage clients
- Ability to work independently, but within a team-focused environment
- Passion, drive and ambition
Benefits & Culture
On top of a generous salary package is a clear partnership track for the ambitious lawyer. Further, our client has a positive working culture. Other benefits include flexible and agile working arrangements, assistance with further studies, access to learning and development programmes including leadership programmes.
This is an opportunity to work with leading partners and learn and grow from the best in the field.
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT19574
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 4 July 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.