Our major law firm client is experiencing major growth within their construction team and is looking for a senior lawyer to join their highly regarded construction practice.
The Firm & The Role
Our client is a national law firm and they have a stellar reputation in the construction space. Due to a strong pipeline of work, the partners of this team are looking to actively recruit a construction lawyer at the Senior Lawyer or Senior Associate level.
This construction group acts for Tier 1 construction companies, property developers, environment consultancies, mining and energy companies.
The role will be a mix of front-end/projects work as well as major pieces of litigation, security of payments, adjudications, mediations and major arbitrations.
Our client is firm that is constantly evolving and invests heavily in the development of their lawyers.
- You will have at least 4 years in the area of construction law
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent drafting skills and attention to detail
- Negotiation and strategy skills
- Commercial nous
- First class communication and client skills
- Problem solving skills and creative thinking
- Ability to work under pressure and manage clients
- Ability to work independently, but within a team-focused environment
- Experience in servicing major construction companies is highly advantageous
- A 'can do' attitude and a strong work ethic
Culture & Benefits
Our client pays well above market.
Other benefits includes a working culture that is dynamic, positive and supportive as well as benefits such as assistance with post graduate study and study leave, access to internal and external training programmes, the opportunity to purchase extra annual leave, sporting, social and pro bono activities.
As this is a senior role there is transparency regarding a partnership path.
Join a firm that is growing, is profitable and is successful.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT21865
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Marianna Tuccia is a former lawyer and is passionate about helping lawyers in their next career move. If the above role isn't what you are looking for, reach out to her so she can assist you in finding the right one!