Mid-level construction litigation lawyer role. Join a leading boutique law firm. Autonomy and high levels of client responsibility. Amazing office, close to home!!
My client is a boutique General Legal practice located in the heart of Parramatta. Due to new clients and new instructions, our client is looking to appoint an experienced construction litigation lawyer with at least 2+ years post admission experience.
The ideal person will have:
- At least 2-5 years post admission experience in the area of construction law
- Experience in construction litigation (building disputes)
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional advisory skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team focus - enjoy working as part of a committed team
- Ability to work independently and manage your own matters
- Experience in other areas of law is an advantage
A genuine career path is on offer and you will pay a pivotal role in the further growth of the practice. The working environment is friendly and flexible.
Join a firm where you will be appreciated and rewarded for your hard work and enjoy autonomy to manage your own files and clients.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Phone: (02) 8227 7204 or 0481 282 619