- Construction lawyer role for the experienced lawyer
- Work in a friendly, collaborative and supportive environment
- Leadership role - autonomy and responsibility
Our client is a well-established commercial law firm and have a wide ranging client base that includes clients in the construction, infrastructure property development and insurance space. The construction team is growing and has a highly regarded reputation in the market. Clients include principals, contractors, property developers, ASX-listed companies and international clients.
Due to new instructions and a strong pipeline of work, our client is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and commercially savvy experienced construction litigation lawyer. You will be working on complex building and construction litigation matters, building defects claims, Security of Payments claims, construction risk matters.
As an experienced member of the team, you will have real responsibility and autonomy. You will be running your own matters, developing and maintaining client relationships, mentoring more junior members of the team as well playing a role in the further growth of the team.
You will play an active part in marketing and business development.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years plus pae experience in the area of litigation/construction law
- The ability to market and business develop
- The ability to develop strong client relationships
- Drafting, negotiating, analytical and commercial skills
- Management and supervision skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to project manage major pieces of litigation
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to think outside the square
- Energy, drive & enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client pays competitively and there is a generous bonus scheme on top of the base salary. Other benefits include a supportive, progressive and collaborative working environment. Our client also promotes flexible working arrangements.
Build your profile and client base in the construction space at this growing commercial law firm where you can foster strong client relationships and fast track your career.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19754
Phone: (02) 8227 7207