What's on offer?
- Construction Manager role - manage a team of up to 100 staff
- Work on commercial and infrastructure projects where total project values are $300-500 million, your focus will be on Electrical projects, ranging from $5-75 million
- Fantastic culture
- Excellent salary plus super
- Manage construction to meet quality, budget, and schedule objectives
- Allocate and mobilise resources to meet production demands and identify opportunities to improve processes
- Overseeing and managing sub-contractors delivery including evaluations and negotiations
- Resolve any conflicts/ disputes with customers, vendors, and contractors
- Lead, motivate, train and develop the team
- Financial management, including budgets, costs and P&L's
Demonstrable experience in a similar role, with experience specifically working on Electrical projects.
If the above role isn't what you're looking for, reach out to see if we can assist you in finding the right one!
Reference No: 21780
To apply, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format on Seek or send me an email.