The Firm & The Role
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly experienced construction partner on construction matters (mainly back end, arbitrations and some front end work). Clients include principals, contractors, property developers and building and engineering professionals. You will be exposed to top quality work and the experience will be 'hands on'.
Working in a close knit you will be working on some major construction projects and construction litigation matters, including international arbitrations.. You will have conduct of the matters from start to finish as well as high levels of client responsibility. You will also be involved in the firm's major marketing and business development activities.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years plus pae experience in the area of litigation/construction law
- Drafting, negotiating, analytical and commercial skills
- Management and supervision skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to lead a project
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to think outside the square
- Energy, drive & enthusiasm
Benefits & Culture
Our client pays competitively. Other benefits include a supportive, progressive and collaborative working environment. Our client promotes flexible working arrangements as well as the opportunity to work from home.
Build your profile in the construction space at this well respected commercial law firm where you can foster strong client relationships and fast track your career development.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19524
Phone: (02) 8227 7207