Working with the Program Manager and Project Managers, the Advisor will be required to communicate directly with senior stakeholders and assist with developing recommendations for the business.
Your key duties will include:
- Create recommendations for the office to enhance their capability in contact centre management
- Present to the project's stakeholders the best practice in contemporary contact centre management
- Lead the engagement with other agencies across government and private industry to inform recommendations
- Develop recommendations for business approval for changes to operations including:
- Quality Management
- Escalation and referral protocols
- Client service expectations
- Onboarding and training
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working with government agencies
- Experience in managing contact centre operations
- Demonstrated ability to provide recommendations that are ready for immediate business implementation that drive positive performance outcomes
- Strong business and stakeholder engagement experience
Please send your CV and covering letter in Microsoft Word format or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Phone: (07) 3231 1205
Applications close on 25 December 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.