Contract Administrator - Brisbane | Attractive Salary |
CBD location | Grow and develop your skillset
You will -
- Provide administrative support for civil engineers and seniors in day-to-day duties such as:
- preparation of contracts
- document control
- attend meetings/minute taking,
- collating data and preparing reports
- general ad hoc duties as required.
- Review approvals
- Provide project support
- Client and sub-contractor communication with excellent time management skills to direct sub-contract labour
- Procurement and end to end management of trade and supplier contracts
Are you a highly skilled administrator ready to bring your wide range of skills to the table?
This if for YOU!
The best suited candidates will have:
- Administrative experience within the construction or project space is highly desirable
- Digitally savvy, Microsoft Excel experience is highly regarded
- High attention to detail
If this role doesn't pique your interest, but you are still looking for a new opportunity, please reach out and we can assist you! Reach out to Melanie Johannesen at firstname.lastname@example.org