- Modern offices centrally located in the Melbourne CBD
- Fantastic career opportunity - sought after varied and complex work
- Competitive salary on offer
Our client is a small boutique law firm that is well respected within the legal industry, primarily for their work within property and commercial litigation. It prides itself on its close-knit team and encourage you to continually learn and develop your skillset.
Our client is seeking an experienced Conveyancer to run conveyancing files with minimal supervision from start to finish across residential, off the plan and commercial matters.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 3 to 5 years' experience in conveyancing
- The ability to run files from start-to-end autonomously with minimal supervision
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Be proficient in LEAP and PEXA
- A proactive and resilient attitude
In return you will gain the opportunity to work in a close-knit team whilst growing and developing your career with top-tier work!
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on email@example.com
Ref No: DG8972
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.