ABOUT THE FIRM
My client is a well-respected law firm whose origins began in 1961 in Mount Waverley, an Eastern suburb of Melbourne.
Conveyancer /Property Paralegal
The conveyancer and property paralegal is primarily responsible for performing the tasks that comprise the implementation and ongoing administration of clients' property strategies.
You will be responsible for:
- Excellent preparation of contracts, leases, contract review, and attention to detail skills
- 2+ years of property paralegal experience.
- Thorough knowledge of PEXA transactions and LEAP
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deal with high volumes of matters
- Proven ability to work with limited supervision
Skills & Experience
- Up to date experience running conveyancing files from start to finish
- Is professional, enthusiastic and great with clients and colleagues
- Able to anticipate the needs of the team and take a proactive approach to their work
- Has great energy and is highly motivated
How to apply
If you are interested in this role please click on the 'Apply Now' button and if you are available immediately for any temporary full-time/ part-time roles please call me on 0449 508 311 to discuss further.