- Work close to home in Flemington with street parking
- Fun and relaxed culture
- Flexibility in working hours
Well-established conveyancing firm located in Ascot Vale is well known for providing exceptional service to their clients whilst providing a supportive, positive and fun work environment. Due to continued growth in 2020, the firm is ideally seeking an experienced conveyancing clerk to join the team on a permanent full-time or part-time basis.
As a conveyancing clerk, you will be responsible for running the firm's conveyancing files from initial instruction to completion.
Your main duties will duties will include:
- Preparing letters and contracts and drafting correspondence
- Liaising with clients, agents and banks
- Conducting property searches and obtaining certificates
- Lodging documents and coordinating settlements
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Experience as a conveyancing clerk or assistant in conveyancing firm or legal practice
- Proficiency with PEXA settlements
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive and proactive attitude
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL8962
Phone: (03) 8602 7405