- Join Melbourne's fastest growing conveyancing practice
- Hands on role to manage your own files
- Great onboarding and training with real career progression opportunities
A leading and innovative conveyancing practice with multiple offices across Melbourne has a strong reputation in the market for providing a professional and personal service to their clients whilst providing a supportive, positive and fun work environment. Despite COVID, the firm is still experiencing continual growth and is on the lookout for enthusiastic conveyancers to join their team in their office in the eastern suburbs.
As a Conveyancing Clerk, you will be responsible for running a high volume of residential conveyancing files with minimal supervision.
Your main duties will include:
- Manage your own residential files from initial instruction through to settlement
- Draft correspondence and prepare contracts
- Lodge documents and coordinate settlements
- Liaise with clients, banks, agents and other stakeholders
- Billing and invoicing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as a conveyancing clerk or property paralegal is essential
- Proficiency with PEXA settlements
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly competitive salary on offer up to $80,000 package
- Be part of an award-winning and reputable legal practice that invests heavily in technology and their employees
- Ongoing professional development with genuine career progression opportunities
- Be part of a high performing team with a supportive management team
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL9089
Phone: (03) 8602 7405