- Join Melbourne's fastest growing conveyancing practice in north-eastern suburbs
- Hands on role to manage your own files
- Great onboarding and training + real career progression opportunities
A market leading and innovative conveyancing practice with offices across Melbourne is well-known for providing a professional and highly efficient service to their clients whilst providing a supportive, positive and inclusive work environment. Due do the easing of restrictions and an increase in work, our client is seeking an enthusiastic conveyancing clerk to join their office in north-eastern suburbs of Melbourne on a permanent full-time basis.
As a Conveyancing Clerk, you will be responsible for running a high volume of residential conveyancing files with minimal supervision.
Your main duties will include:
- Manage conveyancing files from initial instruction through to settlement
- Draft correspondence and prepare contracts
- Lodge documents and coordinate settlements
- Liaise with clients, banks, agents and other stakeholders
- Billing and invoicing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as a conveyancing clerk or property paralegal is essential
- Proficiency with completing settlements on PEXA
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly competitive salary on offer up to $75,000 package
- Be part of an award-winning and reputable legal practice that invests heavily in technology and recognises and rewards the input from their employees
- Great firm culture with a supportive leadership team
- Ongoing professional development with genuine career progression opportunities
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL8091
Phone: (03) 8602 7405