- Work close to home in Brighton
- Role with autonomy where you will have full carriage of files
- Fun and relaxed office culture with flexible work arrangements
This leading boutique commercial law firm have a strong reputation to both its clients and employees. With a close-knit team and an office conveniently located in the inner south-eastern suburbs. The firm has a strong presence in the market with an excellent client base. Due to continual growth, the firm is ideally seeking an experienced conveyancing clerk to join the team on a permanent full-time basis.
As a Conveyancing Clerk, you will work closely with a down to earth Principal and manage the firm's conveyancing matters.
Your main duties will be to:
- Manage conveyancing files from initial instruction through to settlement
- Draft correspondence and prepare contracts
- Conduct searches and obtain certificates
- Lodge documents and coordinate settlements
- Liaise with clients, banks, agents, solicitors and other stakeholders
- Billing and invoicing
- General administration
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Experience as a conveyancing clerk or similar role is essential
- Proficiency with completing settlements on PEXA
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly competitive salary on offer up to $80,000 package
- Be part of a great firm with a friendly, close-knit team and an approachable and easy going Principal
- Ongoing training and professional development opportunities
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL17548
Phone: (03) 8602 7405
Applications close 16 December 2020. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.