Use your solid conveyancing experience to manage your own files. Technology advanced & innovative firm with a great management team to support you.
- Join Melbourne's fastest growing conveyancing practice, CBD office
- Fast-paced, hands on role managing your own files
- Excellent onboarding and training + career progression opportunities
A market leading and innovative conveyancing practice with offices across Melbourne is well-known for providing a professional and highly efficient service to their clients whilst providing a supportive, positive and inclusive work environment. Due do the easing of restrictions and an increase in work, our client is seeking an enthusiastic conveyancing clerk to join their CBD Office on a permanent full-time basis.
As a Conveyancing Clerk, you will be responsible for running a high volume of residential conveyancing files with minimal supervision.
Your main duties will be to:
- Manage conveyancing files from initial instruction through to settlement
- Draft correspondence and prepare contracts
- Lodge documents and coordinate settlements via PEXA
- Liaise with clients, banks, agents and other stakeholders
- Billing and invoicing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as a conveyancing clerk or property paralegal is essential
- Proficiency with completing settlements on PEXA
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly competitive salary on offer up to $85,000 package
- Be part of an award-winning and reputable legal practice that invests heavily in technology and recognises and rewards the input from their employees
- Great firm culture with a supportive senior leadership team
- Ongoing professional development with genuine career progression opportunities
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL261120
Phone: (03) 8602 7405
Applications close 25 December 2020. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.