- Take ownership of your own files
- Part-time hours - working between 3 to 5 days
- Friendly, supportive team environment
This boutique law firm located in Eltham that specialises in a variety of areas including litigation and dispute resolution, corporate, commercial, property and conveyancing. Due to growth, the firm is seeking an enthusiastic conveyancing clerk to work alongside a conveyancing assistant.
As a conveyancing clerk, you will be responsible for running the firm's conveyancing files from initial instruction to completion.
Your main duties will duties will include:
- Preparing letters and contracts and drafting correspondence
- Liaising with clients, agents and banks
- Conducting property searches
- Lodging documents and coordinating settlements
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Experience as a conveyancing clerk or paralegal is essential
- Proficiency with PEXA settlements
- Excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with clients and stakeholders
- High level of attention and accuracy
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary on offer up to $80,000 package.
- Flexible work arrangements available, part-time working 3 to 5 days.
- Work close to home in Eltham with free onsite parking
- Friendly, supportive and relaxed working environment
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL2904
Phone: (03) 8602 7405