- Work close to home in Ascot Vale with street parking
- Fun and relaxed culture
- Flexibility in working hours
Well-established conveyancing firm located in Ascot Vale is well known for providing exceptional service to their clients whilst providing a supportive, positive and fun work environment. Due to continued growth in 2020, the firm is ideally seeking an experienced conveyancing clerk to join the team on a permanent full-time or part-time basis.
As a conveyancing clerk, you will be responsible for running the firm's conveyancing files from initial instruction to completion.
Your main duties will duties will include:
- Preparing letters and contracts and drafting correspondence
- Liaising with clients, agents and banks
- Conducting property searches and obtaining certificates
- Lodging documents and coordinating settlements
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as a conveyancing clerk or paralegal in conveyancing firm or legal practice
- Proficiency with PEXA settlements
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive and proactive attitude
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Be part of a friendly, close-knit team and work closely with a down to earth Principal
- Have the comfort of working close to home in Ascot vale with free parking and proximity to shopping and cafes
- Competitive salary on offer up to $70,000 package
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL2935
Phone: (03) 8602 7405