- Join Melbourne's fastest growing conveyancing practice
- On-going training provided with real career progression opportunities
- Highly competitive salary on offer.
A leading conveyancing practice with offices across Melbourne is well known for providing exceptional service to their clients whilst providing a supportive, positive and fun work environment. Due to continual grow, the practice is seeking an experienced Conveyancing Clerk or Conveyancer to join their CBD office.
As the conveyancing clerk, you will be responsible for running a high volume of residential conveyancing files and your main duties will include:
- Managing your own residential files from start to finish
- Preparing contracts and drafting correspondence
- Lodging documents and coordinating settlements
- Liaising with clients, lenders, agents and other stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Previous experience as a conveyancing clerk or paralegal is essential
- Proficiency with PEXA settlements
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly competitive salary on offer up to $85,000 package
- Join an award-winning and reputable legal practice that invests heavily in technology and their employees
- Intensive training and ongoing professional development
- Be part of a high performing team with a supportive management team
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL2900
Phone: (03) 8602 7405