- Work close to home in the North-Eastern Suburbs
- On-going training provided with real career progression opportunities
- Highly competitive salary on offer
A leading and innovative conveyancing practice with offices across Melbourne is well known for providing exceptional service to their clients whilst providing a supportive, positive and fun work environment. Due to continual grow, the practice is seeking an experienced Conveyancing Clerk or Conveyancer to join their North-Eastern office.
As a Conveyancing Clerk, you will be responsible for running a high volume of residential conveyancing files.
Your main duties will include:
- Managing your own residential files from initial instruction through to settlement
- Preparing contracts and drafting correspondence
- Lodging documents and coordinating settlements
- Liaising with clients, lenders, agents and other stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Previous experience as a conveyancing clerk or paralegal is essential
- Proficiency with PEXA settlements
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly competitive salary on offer up to $85,000 package
- Join an award-winning and reputable legal practice that invests heavily in technology and their employees
- Intensive training and ongoing professional development
- Be part of a high performing team with a supportive management team
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL9027
Phone: 0422 420 072