- New year - new challenge
- Take ownership and run your own files
- Fantastic property team
One of Melbourne's premier mid-tier law firms who are known for providing an exceptional level of service to their clients while fostering a great team culture. There is great interaction between support staff and fee earners and a solid body of staff who appreciate and enjoy their working environment.
As the conveyancing clerk, you will be reporting to a property Partner and will be given autonomy with a variety of commercial and development matters.
Your main duties will include:
- Managing commercial and development files
- Preparing contracts and drafting correspondence
- Lodging documents and coordinating settlements
- Liaising with clients, banks, agents and other stakeholders
- Time recording and billing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Experience as a conveyancing clerk/paralegal in a property practice is essential
- Commercial or developments experience will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary up to $85,000 package on offer
- Friendly, collaborative and supportive culture and team environment
- Feel valued in this well-regarded firm that rewards individual performance
Ongoing training and professional development provided
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL2796
Phone: (03) 8602 7405