A leading conveyancing practice with offices across Melbourne is well known for providing exceptional service to their clients whilst providing a supportive, positive and fun work environment. Due to continual growth and volume of work, the practice is seeking an experienced conveyancer who wants to step up into a senior role based in their Greensborough office.
As the senior conveyancer, you will be responsible for managing a small team of conveyancing clerks and overseeing the firm's conveyancing files.
Your main duties will include:
- Handling the sales and purchase of residential files from start to finish
- Liaising with clients, banks, agents and other stakeholders
- Business development activities including working closing with the BD Manager
- File and database management
- General staff and office management tasks
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Advanced conveyancing knowledge is essential
- A genuine passion to progress your conveyancing career
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and external stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly competitive salary on offer up to $95,000 package
- Progress your career into a senior role and be part of the senior management team
- Ongoing training and professional development provided
- Be part of an award-winning and reputable legal practice that invests heavily in technology and their employees
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL9015
Phone: (03) 8602 7405