A market leading and innovative conveyancing practice with offices across Melbourne. Our client is well known for providing a professional and efficient service to their clients whilst providing a supportive, positive and inclusive work environment. Due to continued growth, our client is seeking an experienced Conveyancing Manager initially working from home for their CBD office to oversee a large team.
As the Conveyancing Manager, you will report directly to the Director and your main duties are to:
- Oversee and manage a large team of conveyancing clerks and administrators
- Coordinate and delegate workflow
- Monitor and review employee performance and KPI's
- Assist with escalation of matters and handle complex files
- Induct and train new and existing employees
- General office management tasks
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Previous management and leadership experience are essential
- Advanced conveyancing/property knowledge and have managed a large conveyancing team
- Exceptional people and communication skills to mentor employees
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- High level of organisational skills with the proven ability to coordinate and delegate workflow
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly competitive salary up to $120,000 package on offer
- Progressive and supportive senior management team
- Great firm culture with high performing employees
- Genuine opportunity to take ownership of your own role
- Be part of an award-winning and reputable legal practice that invests heavily in technology and their employees
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL11820P
Phone: (03) 8602 7405