A market leading and innovative conveyancing practice with offices across Victoria and Queensland. Our client is well known for providing a professional and efficient service to their clients whilst providing a supportive, positive and inclusive work environment. The firm is rapidly expanding and is seeking an experienced Conveyancing Manager to work in their head office located in Melbourne CBD.
As the Conveyancing Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing a large team of conveyancing clerks and administrators.
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Training and mentoring new and existing employees
- Coordinating and delegating workflow
- Assisting with the escalation of matters and complex files
- Monitoring and reviewing employee performance/KPI's
- General office management tasks
To be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Previous experience managing a conveyancing or property team
- Demonstrated leadership skills to train and mentor employees
- Advanced Victorian conveyancing and property knowledge
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- High level of organisational skills to coordinate and delegate workflow
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly competitive salary up to $120,000 package on offer
- Great firm culture with a progressive and supportive senior management team
- Genuine opportunity to take ownership of your own role
- Be part of an award-winning and reputable legal practice that invests heavily in technology and their employees
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button and submit your CV in a Word format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL19501
Phone: 0422 420 072