Role & Firm
Our client is a well-regarded firm with offices around Australia. The partners in the property & commercial team are highly-regarded in. The firm acts for a broad range of clients including high net worth individuals, businesses, and companies. As the leader and manager of the conveyancing team, you'll be responsible for:
- Managing the training and mentorship of the conveyancing team.
- Overseeing the conveyancing process for commercial and residential files.
- Signing-off on PEXA settlements.
- Coordinating the success and vibrant culture of the conveyancing team.
Benefits & Culture
The firm has an exceptional culture, offering:
- Work from home flexibility.
- Active social calendar.
- Mentorship program.
- Clear internal progression path.
- A close-knit team environment.
You will ideally be a 5yr + property lawyer with the following:
- Experience working in a property and/or conveyancing team.
- Strong attention to detail and legal drafting skills.
- Be a confident and strong communicator.
- experience managing teams is a plus.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Zakary Nash, LLB (Hons) OR Rachael Musgrave
Ref No. 18925
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (07) 3231 1201 | (07) 3231 1207
Applications close 14 October 2021. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please upload CV in Microsoft Word format.