- Utilise your strong relationships skills
- Opportunity to grow and manage a small team
- Highly innovative and technology advanced practice
A leading conveyancing practice with offices across Melbourne is well known for providing exceptional service to their clients whilst providing a supportive, positive and fun work environment. Due to continual growth and volume of work, the practice is seeking an experienced conveyancer who wants to step up into a senior role based in their Blackburn office.
As the senior conveyancer, you will be responsible for overseeing the firm's conveyancing files and be the first point of contact for referrers.
Your main duties will include:
- Handling the sales and purchase of residential files from start to finish
- Liaising with clients, banks, agents and other stakeholders
- Work closely with the BDM to build relationships
- File and database management
- General administrative and office management tasks
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Advanced conveyancing knowledge is essential
- A genuine passion to progress your conveyancing career
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and external stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly competitive salary on offer up to $95,000 package
- Progress your career into a senior role and be part of the management team
- Ongoing training and professional development provided
- Be part of an award-winning and reputable legal practice that invests heavily in technology and their employees
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL2899
Phone: (03) 8602 7405