- Take ownership and manage a small team
- Supportive, close-knit team environment
- Attractive salary up to 85,000 package on offer
This boutique commercial law firm have a fantastic reputation to both its clients and employees. With a close-knit team and a small office conveniently located in Melbourne CBD, the firms pride themselves on creating a positive and supportive work environment.
As the conveyancing Paralegal, you will have a conveyancing clerk to assist you across a variety of commercial and development matters.
Your main duties will include:
- Managing commercial and development files
- Preparing contracts and drafting correspondence
- Lodging documents and coordinating settlements
- Liaising with clients, banks, agents and other stakeholders
- Time recording and billing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Experience as a conveyancing clerk/paralegal in a property practice is essential
- Commercial or developments experience will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary up to $85,000 package on offer
- Friendly, supportive and close-knit culture in a relaxed environment
- Feel valued in this well-regarded firm that rewards individual performance
- Ongoing training and professional development provided
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL2797
Phone: (03) 8602 7405