Our client is a prestigious, independent Australian law firm with offices nationally. They are reputable for providing an exceptional service and advice to their clients across many areas of law.
Joining the property team, you will be an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal involved with high volume development property matters including residential sale and off the plan files. You will be managing your own caseload of files from start to finish whilst also providing administrative support to the team. Your day to day duties will include:
- Managing your own caseload of files from start to finish
- Conducting property searches
- Calculating settlement figures
- Liaising with clients, banks, solicitors and conveyancers
- Various administrative tasks
To be successful for this position, you will have the following:
- Solid background in conveyancing
- Driven and enthusiastic attitude
- Strong communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
- High level of attention to detail and proven record of meeting deadlines
- Exceptional communication (both verbal and written)
- Experience with both ACT and NSW properties will be highly regarded
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary on offer
- Inclusive and friendly working environment that encourages a work life balance
- Access to an exclusive range of benefits including social functions, team events and health and wellness programs
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Donella Gressieux (SK930885A)
Ref No: DG8033
Phone: (03) 8602 7409