Conveyancing Clerk - Gold Coast
- Join a successful business with strong processes and technology in place
- Hands on role managing your own files from start to finish
- Great on boarding and training with real career progression opportunities
A leading and innovative conveyancing practice with multiple offices across Melbourne and Queensland has a strong reputation in the market for providing a professional and highly efficient service to their clients. The firm is busier than ever and is looking for an enthusiastic conveyancing clerk to join their team in their office located on the Gold Coast.
As a Conveyancing Clerk, you will be responsible for running residential conveyancing matters.
Your main duties will be to:
- Manage the sales and purchase of residential files from initial instruction through to settlement
- Draft correspondence and prepare transfer documents
- Online searches
- Coordinate settlements
- Liaise with clients, banks, agents and other stakeholders
- Billing and invoicing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as a conveyancing clerk or property paralegal is essential
- Proficiency with PEXA settlements
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly competitive salary on offer up to $85,000 package (depending on experience)
- Be part of an award-winning and reputable legal practice that invests heavily in technology and their employees
- Ongoing professional development with genuine career progression opportunities
- Be part of a high performing team with a supportive management team
Please apply by clicking the "apply button" sending your cv in MS Word format. For further information about this role please contact Kim Kerrigan at firstname.lastname@example.org or ph 3231 1204 quoting job reference 20619.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.