This is an interesting and unique role. You will work across very broad areas of residential conveyancing in the main, as well as property law, including leasing, property development and also commercial law, including shareholder agreements and JV agreements.
- running residential conveyancing files from start to settlement (including high value transactions of property)
- drafting and reviewing contracts of sale and Section 32 Statements
- preparing caveats
- transfer of land, etc.
- related party transactions
- transfer of units in a unit trust holding property
- PEXA services including transfers, linked property settlements, caveats, refinances and mortgages.
You will also be involved in assisting with:
- purchase and sales of businesses
- drafting transfers and assignment of leases and licences
- drafting requests for PPSR security releases.
You may also advise on matters involving asset sale and share sale agreements.
This client will consider a lawyer with strong conveyancing experience as listed above, who may not have wider property and commercial experience but who is keen to grow their career in the wider property and commercial areas under the guidance of a very experienced partner.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: LM20250
Phone: (03) 8602 7406 or 0468 433 569
Applications close 11 January 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.