- Busy and varied role
- Early September start for two weeks only
- Western Suburbs - parking available
The purpose of your role is to ensure the print room activities run smoothly and efficiently. Your duties will include:
- Laminating and binding
- Providing a high level of customer service
- General machine maintenance - toner replacement, removal of jams, fill machines, adjust settings etc
- Other office services and administrative duties as required
To be successful in this role, you will possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and a commitment to delivering exceptional client service. You will be highly organised and efficient, with a meticulous attention to detail and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment. In addition, excellent technical skills and the ability to work under pressure and strict time frames.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have previous experience in a similar role.
Apply below by sending your CV and covering letter in Microsoft Word format, or send your resume direct to Tarnya Mangano at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.