Our client is a mid-sized law firm with its head office in the CBD. Results oriented and relationship focussed, this is a firm produces exceptional service with value. Understanding their client's circumstances and being proactive is their unique approach to providing long term success for their clients.
You will join a collaborative team to act for a variety of high calibre clients in a range of corporate advisory matters. You will need to be able to hit the ground running, and work autonomously on your files and guide juniors in the team. Your work will include:
- Unregistered M&A
- Regulatory and compliance
- Corporate advisory
- Structuring advice and restructuring
- Shareholder and unitholder agreements
- Joint ventures
- Partnerships and incorporated associations
- Due diligence
- Non-disclosure and confidentiality agreements
- Hospitality law, including liquor licence and gaming applications and alterations
- Managed investment schemes and stapled structures
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 5+ years' post admission experience in corporate advisory
- Highly organised, self-starter
- Thrive in an environment that values autonomy, independence and a strong work ethic
- A strong focus on delivering exceptional client service
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to build client relationships and maintain a positive team environment.
- A team player with strong time and project management skills
- Collegiate and supportive culture
- Bonus structure that is merit based
- Close working relationship with Partner
- Close client contact
- Professional development
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM20142
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.