The company is dynamic and well known in the property development space with strong connections to a Sydney parent company. They handle large scale developments and have a strong pipeline of work. The culture is great and offices are. They are currently integrating with another organisation which brings about great challenges
Joining the company on a one-year maternity leave contract, you will work as part of the company's in-house legal team and be responsible for:
- Providing and coordinate legal services for the Company's property acquisition, development and sales activities.
- Protecting the Company's interests by managing and mitigating risk through the provision of legal advice and guidance that ensures business activities comply with relevant laws, regulations and ethical standards.
- Managing and oversee internal compliance with governance processes and policy.
- Leading and manage a local team of 2 staff team
- Drafting and compiling commercial contracts for all areas, property, civil, commercial
- Management of any litigious matters
This position will commence in April 2020.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 4-5 yrs PAE in property and commercial practice, ideally with in-house or secondment experience
- Strong ability to work autonomously and meet timelines
- Ability to manage relationships internally and externally
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD19400
Phone: (07) 3231 1223