The company is dynamic and well known in the property development space with strong connections to a Sydney parent company. They handle large scale developments and have a strong pipeline of work. The culture is great and offices are modern and located centrally at Broadbeach. They are currently integrating with another organisation which brings about great challenges
Joining the company on a one-year maternity leave contract, you will work as part of the company's in-house legal team and be responsible for:
- Providing and coordinate legal services for the Company's property acquisition, development and sales activities.
- Protecting the Company's interests by managing and mitigating risk through the provision of legal advice and guidance that ensures business activities comply with relevant laws, regulations and ethical standards.
- Managing and oversee internal compliance with governance processes and policy in the Gold Coast office.
- Leading and manage a local team of 2 staff team
- Drafting and compiling commercial contracts for all areas, property, civil, commercial
- Management of any litigious matters
This position will commence in April 2020.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- 4-5 yrs PAE in property and commercial practice, ideally with in-house or secondment experience
- Strong ability to work autonomously and meet timelines
- Ability to manage relationships internally and externally